TonicGear is committed to providing you with an excellent service and will offer you a full refund (excluding any postal and packing charges) if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Before returning your item(s) please contact us (email@example.com) for return or exchange instruction. The cost of returning the goods, will be your full responsibility. TonicGear will accept returns if they are sent back within 7 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned in perfect re-saleable condition and NOT WORN/NOT STAINED or WASHED, all labelling attached, all packaging complete.
- No refund or exchange will be made until the goods have been returned and checked by TonicGear. TonicGear advise that when returning goods, you use a delivery method that requires a signature i.e. Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery.
- TonicGear accepts no liability for lost parcels. The goods remain your responsibility until they reach our offices. All postage costs are non-refundable. Always retain proof of postage.
- International returns must be marked as a RETURNED ITEMS or else your items may be subject to a Customs and Clearance charges, which TonicGear will deduct from your refund.
- In order to get an exchange, colour or size, you will need to place a new order on the website.
TonicGear aim to process returns within 3/5 working days of receiving your return. TonicGear will send you an email to confirm that we have processed your refund, but it may take a further 5-10 days for the banks to credit your account with the refund.
Please note: Refunds can only be given to the original payer so if you decide to refund a gift we can’t stop the payer from knowing about it.